-Side Stage Acts-
- Inimical Drive (Pic #1)
- Killer Me Killer You (Pic #2)
- Shaman’s Harvest (Pic #3 & 4)
- Greek Fire
- Trapt (Pic #5)
- 10 Years
- Megadeath (Pic #6)
- Rob Zombie (Pic #7)
- Ghosts In The Machine
- Foxy Shazam (Pic 8 & 9)
- Middle Class Rut
- Awolnation (Pic 10 & 11)
- Neon Trees
- Chevelle (Pic 12 & 13)
- Cypress Hill (Pic 14 & 15)
- Incubus (Pic 16 & 17)
I have listed what pictures are of each artist in this posts’ photo gallery above, I tried to narrow it down to my favorite shots I edited so far from the weekend. I literally walked away with a grand total of right over 4,000 images between the two days of photographing so I can’t share everything and the memories are endless, which I just might use for later posting content. In all it was a blast, I also made a top 5 check list for anyone attending a weekend festival to guarentee you can withstand the elements.
Top 5 Must Haves at a Festival
- The biggest container of water the venue allow to be brought in.
- Sunscreen, skin cancer is bad and can make your skin look like a ball sack.
- Bandanna or ball cap, because there is generally little to no shade…ooh and I’m one bald mofo!
- Enough money for food or else be prepared to sell your body for snacks.
- Small poncho or trash bag which can be used as ground covering or to suffocate yourself if you can’t stand the person sitting next to you.
If you were there either day of Pointfest let me know what you thought and if you weren’t feel free to share your own “Top 5 Must Haves at a Festival”. Also check out this link http://www.1057thepoint.com/PhotoPages/Photos.aspx?AlbumID=126914 for a more extensive album of Pointfest pics I took as well as check out some shots taken by my buddy Todd Morgan of Back Beat Photography. This past weekend was awesomeness all around!