- Getting to photograph Brookroyal for the second time and it is always amazing to me the affect this band has on a crowd. Brookroyal is a local act that opened the show and whose photos are in the slideshow after the Bush pics.
- Having amazement and awe in how energetic Gavin Rossdale was on stage. Many people were commenting that they couldn’t believe he was 47 and that shocked me as well because he doesn’t act or look any different than what he was 18 years ago.
- Hearing Bush rip through a great cover of “Break On Through” by the Doors which interested me because Gavin didn’t play guitar on it. The guitar player, bassist, and drummer where the only instruments on the cover which gave it an interesting sound because the original has the obvious work on the organ by Ray Manzarek as a main track. I hope I find a clean audio copy of this cover from the tour at some point because it rocked!
- Seeing Gavin take off singing and making his way around the entire club and through the crowd right in the middle of a song.
- Getting to hear a set that consisted of the big hits of Sixteen Stone, a couple from Razzorblade Suitcase, and a handful off of the new album was awesome because it gave the audience a nice retrospect of where the band has been and where they are going.
Enjoy the pics, I went crazy photographing Gavin and what I included in this post isn’t even close to half of what I shot! I walked away from last nights show feeling “Everything Zen”…sorry I had to close with some cheesy pun.