- This was the first time I was ever briefed before a show started regarding pyrotechnics, there were gas powered boxes that triggered flames to shoot up. It was pretty awesome!
- Being able to photograph through the entire show from anywhere in the Pageant was interesting, I thank the usher who found me an open seat to camp out at.
- All the theatrics that went along with the show from costume changes, to an elevated riser that extended above the crowd like a tower, and the random acrobats hanging from the ceiling.
- Seeing guest appearances from members of other local bands around town such as Dave Farver from Super Jam, who displayed his awesome saxophone playing skills.
- Observing the fan base El Monstero has built and seeing the crowd enjoy this as much, maybe even more than a real Pink Floyd show.
I had people tell me for years to go see El Monstero and I never really got it until last night. It is one of the best live music productions I’ve ever seen and I guarantee you won’t be disappointed seeing this show, so check them out the next time you see one of their dates scheduled around town.