This was the 4th Ho Ho Show of 2014 which featured Blue October, and here are a few points I have to make after seeing them.
- This band is a magnet for females, the bulk of the crowd consisted of women ranging from their 20’s to their mid 30’s.
- This was apparently a family friendly rock show as I saw many parents with their teenager in the crowd.
- Vocalist Justin Furstenfeld has had extreme drug or depression problems and brought up overcoming his issues throughout the entire show…boo hoo, you’re a vocalist in a rock band doesn’t that go along with the stick?
- I was not a fan of the repeated chunky guitar riff nature of their songs but many people are, as the room was far from empty.
- I don’t get this band at all.