This show was exactly a year to the date to the last time Gaelic Storm played The Pageant, and the band once again made it on my list of most memorable shows of the year. Below are the things that made this a great live experience to photograph:
- Again they featured our local Scottish “pipe & drum” troop as the opening act.
- The bar was constantly serving cans of Guinness and shots of Jameson whiskey, which couldn’t have been more appropriate.
- In attendance there were a handful of proud men sporting kilts.
- The band stopped regularly to take Jameson shots together and toast the crowd.
- They brought fans on stage to dance in competition during a song for a chance to score some fun band merch…and a 1/2 eaten banana.